What are you looking for?
In consideration of participating in YogaTime activities as well as activities in which YogaTime are involved in, and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence YogaTime, its owners, its teachers, instructors and/or representatives, advisors, employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and all other persons or entities acting for them (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Releasees"), on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate, and also agree as follows:
1. That there are inherent risks associated whilst undertaking yoga classes, strength training & other forms of physical activity: it may result, but not be limited to, acute muscle and/or joint pain, physical and/or emotional injuries, paralysis or permanent disability, death, property damage, brief changes in blood pressure, light headedness, dizziness, Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS), more chronic conditions such as tendonitis and other discomforts. These associated risks are solely my own.
2. I expressly accept and assume all of the risks inherent in this activity or that might have been caused by the negligence of the Releasees. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks. In addition, if at any time I believe that event conditions are unsafe or that I am unable to participate due to physical or medical conditions, then I will immediately discontinue participation.
3. That I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in to a studio offered activity, or my use of their equipment or facilities, arising from negligence. This release does not apply to claims arising from intentional conduct. Should YogaTime or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitations, all injuries which may occur as a result of:
a) My use of all amenities and equipment at YogaTime’s studio premise and/or any other location where a class, workshop, event, gather, program, training, supervision, instruction, activity in which and where the Releasees are involved.
b) The sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment
c) Instructor’s instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations and
d) Accidents, mishaps and unfortunate incidents such as but not limited to slipping and/or falling at the activity location(s)
4. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is release of liability. I expressly agree to release and discharge the Releasees from any and all claims or causes of action and agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the Releasees for personal injury or property damage. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence.
5. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
6. I represent that I have adequate financial resources and/or insurance to cover any injury or damage I may suffer or cause while participating in this activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of - all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
7. I understand that yoga, as well as other activities provided by the Releasees can involves hands on correction and I agree to give my consent for this
By signing this release, I acknowledge that I understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally, and that if I am hurt or my property is damaged during my participation in any activity at YogaTime’s studio premises , then I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right
to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
Sign immediately below this line:
[signature* signature-release cols:500]
Your Full Name (required)
Identification Number (required) Singapore NRICSingapore FINPassport